Turtle Totter Balance Beam
Break out of your shell and practice stability on the KidKraft Turtle Totter Balance Beam. Adorable turtles easily slide into a trio of wooden beams to create an instant obstacle course. Pretend you are crossing a river and your tortoise friends help guide you across.
Watch out — one turtle has a tickly belly! You’ll know by the squeaky sound when you step on its back. Set up a zigzag pattern, square or a long straight line. Want more of a challenge?
Flip a turtle over and attach with key and it becomes a wobble board for a shaky-fun surprise. You can even stack the turtles to create extra height to climb. It’s easy to move around in an instant; no hardware or tools needed!
- Encourage balance in a fun way—hopping from shell to shell!
- Build gross motor skills with unlimited opportunities for climbing, crawling, walking and coordination
- Jumpstart self confidence with low-level beams that are easy to navigate
- Ignite imagination with various scenarios for creative ways to play
- Three wooden beams are sturdy and aesthetically pleasing
- Four plastic turtle balance stations (one with squeaky noise)
- Balance beam doubles as a wobble balance board
- Multiple configurable setups keep the route fresh
- Turtles can stack to create elevation change and ramp
- Easy to set up and reconfigure; no hardware required
- Product Dimensions (cm): 133.4 x 133.91 x 13.69
- Weight (kg): 4.95
- Box Dimensions (cm): 111.99 x 41.5 x 16.1